Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

Chocolate Melody



T.H.E R.A.M.B.L.I.N.G.S

I really don't like it when I am in a lousy mood! Because lousy mood, leads to laziness, moody and all the negative things. Even trying new recipes is not a good thing to do. Had been like this for the past 3 days and that explains my absence from the cyberworld. Even my laptop had a good rest! Haha..

But because I am also known as a stubborn person... mak kata, mama ada pusar dua, tu sebab degil.. tapi degil sket je taw, tak banyak... ahaks... degil bertempat okayyy..... I tried something new yesterday and yes, it turned out to be a DISASTOR! I was fuming! Lucikly I didn't try the whole recipe. So I threw away the mixture and tidied the kitchen. Hubby saw my 'long face' and asked what had happened. I told him that 'my temperature' is sky high! And guess what he has to say? Mama go upstairs and on the air-condition to cool down okay! Hahaha.. dear hubby can still make jokes at the time like that! And guess what.. it actually works! Hahahaha.... I cooled down in less than half an hour!

T.H.E R.E.C.I.P.E

Haven't started baking any cookies yet. This is taken from my Fotopages.


CHOCOLATE MELODY
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Akak_Siti from Forum Cari


Ingredients :

120 g margarine
70 g icing sugar or castor sugar (I used castor sugar)
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 egg yolk
1 tablespoon milk powder
20 g almond powder (I grinded 20g almond without roasting)
30 g cornflakes ~ finely grinded
160 g flour

To decorate :

Egg yolk
Cooking chocolate ~ melted
100 thousands
(I just deco my cookies with white and chocolate cooking chocolate)

Method :

1. Beat margarine and sugar till well mixed.
2. Add in egg and vanilla essence. Beat well.
3. Add in the dry ingredients, milk powder, almond powder, cornflakes and finally flour, bit a time. Reason being, the amount of flour may vary.
4. Roll to about 1/2 cm thick and cut using a cookie cutter of your choice.
5. Brush the top with egg yolk (I omit this step)
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 25 to 30 minutes.
7. Leave to cool completely and dip half the cookie into cooking chocolate and sprinkle with 100 thousands.


CHOCOLATE MELODY
Sumber : MamaFaMi
Sumber asal : Akak_Siti dari Forum Cari

Bahan-bahan :

120 g majerin
70 g gula ising atau gula kastor (Mama gunakan gula kastor)
1 sudu kecil esen vanilla
1 biji kuning telur
1 sudu besar susu tepung
20 g serbuk badam (Mama kisarkan 20 g badan tanpa dibakar terlebih dahulu)
30 g cornflakes ~ dikisar halus
160 g tepung

Untuk hiasan :
Kuning telur
Coklat masakan ~ dicairkan
Manik berwarna

Kaedah penyediaan :

1. Pukul majerin dan gula hingga sebati.
2. Masukkan telur dan esen vanilla. Pukul lagi.
3. Masukkan susu tepung, serbuk badam, cornflakes dan akhir sekali, tepung sedikit demi sedikit hingga memperolehi doh yang lembut.
4. Canai setebal 1/2 sm dan terap menggunakan acuan terap berbentuk hati (atau pun apa-apa saja yang anda suka).
5. Sapukan kuning telur (Mama tak buat langkah ini)
6. Bakar di dalam ketuhar yang telah dipanaskan terlebih dahulu pada suhu 180 C selama 25 - 30 minit.
7. Biarkan sejuk. Celupkan separuh dari biskut ke dalam coklat masakan dan taburkan dengan manik berwarna.

Cadangan lain :
Boleh menggunakan acuan terap berbentuk ice-cream.



Have a nice day!

5 comments:

  1. Salama Mama,
    off topic jap,if sukatan tue menggunakan cawan,size cawan yang macam mana ye mama?
    Please advise.Thanks ma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salama Mama,
    off topic jap,if sukatan tue menggunakan cawan,size cawan yang macam mana ye mama?
    Please advise.Thanks ma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. assalamualaikum mama,,, slamat berpuasa..

    wah..dah ada sekut raya ni..makin terasa2 aura Aidil Fitri...

    ReplyDelete
  4. mama dah ada biskut raya lawa.. sedap lak tu ada coklat2.. anak ita suka.. leh la buat.. tapi bila la tu

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop a comment or two... much appreciated... thank you!